3rd Shift Supervisor
We are hiring for an Overnight Shift Supervisor for a well-established, plastics manufacturing company based in the Lancaster, PA Area. We are looking for a high energy candidate with a great attitude who is looking for professional growth.
The shift supervisor will oversee all aspects of their shift including quality, safety, staff schedule, employee relations, handling materials, resolving production issues, training staff, changeovers and creating an overall great place to work.
- Experience with injection molding
- Oversee all shift activities including planning, organizing and coordinating all production activities
- Provide leadership in achieving company goals and objectives
- Follows production schedule, collaborates with scheduler and set-up technicians to optimize schedule
- Makes process changes and performs routine audits to validate proper process and equipment function
- Work with Quality Inspectors to ensure defect-free parts at the proper quantity
- Collaborates with Maintenance Department on issues and repairs
- Develops a culture of compliance, improvement and growth
- Ensures cleanliness of work area and maintains safe work environment
- Supports activities and recommendations of safety team
- Oversee the hiring of new employees including documentation and training
- Responsible for staff scheduling and payroll
- Actively involved in developing strategies to motivate employees and improved production efficiency