Plymouth Meeting, PA
If you are looking to have unlimited earning potential and the ability to impact people's lives, this is the job for you! The Account Executive is responsible for identifying and forming relationships with key decision makers with clients across all industries and disciplines. We are looking for a dynamic, professional, entrepreneurial, business developer that wants to make a difference. Salary with uncapped earning potential with very generous commission structure where sales persons have earned well into 6-figures annually. Plus great benefits including comprehensive medical insurance, dental, vision along with Vacation, Personal Time and numerous paid holidays throughout the year! Experience in Staffing and Recruiting strongly preferred.
- Previous business development/sales experience.
- Proven experience in outside sales, prospecting, and networking with the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, confidence interacting with clients and business partners, and ability to maintain a high level of professionalism.
- Dynamic, highly motivated, entrepreneurial mindset with a hunter mentality.
- Ability to leverage social media sites for revenue generating activities.
- Ability to work closely with an internal team to support sales initiatives.
- Ability to consistently perform and meet goals while developing and implementing established processes and procedures.
- Professional in appearance and manner.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.