Accountant, Sales Tax
Plymouth Meeting, PA
The Sales Tax Accountant is responsible for sales tax registrations and monthly/quarterly sales tax filings on sales related to these partner practices.
- Provide reporting on a monthly basis, and work with partner practices/hospitals to register them to collect and remit sales tax.
- Prepare, file and payment of monthly, quarterly and annual state sales tax returns and reconcile sales tax accounts including accrual accounts between Avatax and NetSuite
- Prepare tracking spreadsheets to track the missing registration information of partners
- Support CFO and Controller with special projects and workflow process improvements
- Bachelor's Degree or 2-5 years related experience
- 3-5 years of experience required
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel
- Experience with NetSuite or other enterprise accounting/practice management systems (SAP, Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics) and sales tax software (Avalara) is strongly preferred.