Administrative Project Coordinator
A growing professional services firm is looking for an Administrative Project Coordinator to join their team! Full Time, Direct Hire role with great salary & benefits!
- Candidate should have strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Good computer skills needed to be successful in this role.
- Coordinates and maintains the administrative functions of a project while providing strong support to the team
- Provide day-to-day support to the CEO
- Handle incoming and outgoing communications, including hard-copy, electronic and telephonic on behalf of CEO.
- Monitor progress and updates different data trackers in Excel for projects and reports progress in spreadsheets to management.
- Proactively manage CEO's calendar and e-mail providing feedback on content and direct correspondence
- Coordinate and arrange travel
- Create and modify documents and presentations using Microsoft Office