Assistant Property Manager
Philadelphia, PA 19121
We are hiring an Assistant Property Manager for a residential property management company in Philadelphia! This role will oversee multiple properties and the maintenance requirements of these residential buildings.
- Responsible for the physical management of the properties including regular maintenance, emergency repairs, maintenance scheduling, price negotiations with vendors and contractors, and quickly resolving emergency maintenance issues.
- Manage maintenance requests, complaints, and delegation of emergency calls.
- Supervision of move ins and unit inspections
- Responsible for regular preventative maintenance. Maintaining current tenant satisfaction and compliance with rental property laws and housing standards.
- Vendor and technician management.
- Strong knowledge of statewide and national laws regarding the proper ways to comply with property safety and standards, health and safety practices, and lead-free management.
- Maintain thorough records including work orders/maintenance requests, timesheet, expenses, inspections repairs, PHA inspections, complaints
- Hiring maintenance staff and management of all HR functions for the department. Monitoring and tying back timesheets to work orders. Submitting payroll to accounting for processing on a biweekly basis.
- Oversee work order management through our property management system.
- Provide leasing and accounting departments with updates on a regular basis.
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 5+ years of property management/ maintenance supervisory experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines