North Wales, PA US
We are hiring a Business Developer for a growing services and distribution business. This role will sell a range of kitchen and laundry appliances for clients large and small including homeowners, builders, remodelers, and interior designers. They are a consultative sales person and are hyper-focused on developing long lasting relationships with their clients. 40/hr work week will include some evening and weekend hours.
Base salary with commissions, manufacturer spiffs, plus quarterly and annual bonuses. Paid vacation and holidays. Company-sponsored/subsidized healthcare. 401k w/ company match
- Retail sales, communication through use of phone and e-mail, resolving customers’ issues, data entry, and basic computer work
- Use product knowledge to demonstrate features and benefits and assist customer in making informed decisions based on their needs and wants
- Accurately and efficiently process sales orders and track them through the delivery/installation or pickup process
- Participate in on and off-site meetings, trainings, and events as required
- Help to grow our culture of teamwork and unity through positivity
- 2 years of sales experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Highly organized
- Personable demeanor, cool under pressure, quality customer service and follow-through with attention to detail.
- Computer proficiency including Word, Excel, Outlook. Prior experience with a CRM database is a plus, but not required
- BA degree preferred
Meet Your Recruiter
The Carney Group
If you want to know what separates The Carney Group, the answer is simple – people. People are our product and they are the reason we are so successful. From our internal team to every candidate we work with, it is our people that make the difference.
We are guided by the principle that we can make a difference in people’s lives. We are driven to successfully match clients to high-quality candidates who will make a positive impact on their business.
Help Us Help You!