Business Development Manager
Blue Bell, PA US
If you are looking to have unlimited earning potential and the ability to impact people's lives, this is the job for you! The Business Development Specialist is responsible for identifying and forming relationships with key decision makers with clients across all industries and disciplines. We are looking for a dynamic, professional, entrepreneurial, business developer that wants to make a difference. Salary with uncapped earning potential with very generous commission structure where sales persons have earned well into 6-figures annually. Plus great benefits including comprehensive medical insurance, dental, vision along with Vacation, Personal Time and numerous paid holidays throughout the year! Experience in Staffing and Recruiting strongly preferred.
- Overall responsibility to identify revenue opportunities.
- Establish relationships with key decision makers to help secure new business staffing opportunities.
- Maintain meaningful relationships with hiring managers.
- Gain market share with existing clients by expanding our staffing services to new departments.
- Collaborate with company leadership in the development and implementation of sales strategies.
- Regularly attend networking events.
- Manage and prioritize client needs effectively.
- Maintain market intelligence to serve as a subject matter expert in the area of staffing.
- Work closely with the internal senior recruitment teams support clients’ hiring needs.
- Previous business development/sales experience.
- Proven experience in outside sales, prospecting, and networking with the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, confidence interacting with clients and business partners, and ability to maintain a high level of professionalism.
- Dynamic, highly motivated, entrepreneurial mindset with a hunter mentality.
- Ability to leverage social media sites for revenue generating activities.
- Ability to work closely with an internal team to support sales initiatives.
- Ability to consistently perform and meet goals while developing and implementing established processes and procedures.
- Professional in appearance and manner.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
Meet Your Recruiter
Manager, Marketing & Operations
I began my career at the Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce and soon after became the executive director of the Greater Philadelphia Venture Group (GPVG). During my 11-year tenure there, I networked with the brightest minds and most ambitious entrepreneurs working toward the same goal — making Greater Philadelphia a hub for private equity and entrepreneurial activity to spur job growth and economic development. After the GPVG, I became the national marketing director at CBIZ MHM, LLC, a national professional services company. I focused on the national data intelligence platform which included managing the analysis of internal and external metrics through market research and industry risk assessment to identify untapped revenue opportunities as well as analyze office trends. In 2014, I joined my family in the business of making a difference in people’s lives. I was honored with two special awards in my career — the King’s College Leo Award for Outstanding Achievement in Profession and the Early Stage East, Raymond Rafferty Memorial Award.
Where did you grow up? Born in Jersey, raised in North Wales, PA
Where do you live Now? Conshohocken, PA
First job: Babysitter! I even designed business cards and handed them out to my neighbors. Entrepreneurial even as a pre-teen!
Where did you go to college? King’s College, PA. Second generation Carney to attend. I was the co-chair of the recent annual dinner that raises money for the Presidential Hope Fund which supports current King’s students in need.
If you are relaxing with a cocktail after a long day, what are you enjoying? In the winter, it’s a glass of Tempranillo. In the summer, you’ll find me with a BLL (Bud Light Lime: #PhillyPhilly)
Favorite sports team and why: As a young professional, I met Allen Iverson, Pat Croce and Scott Williams at the 1997 Chamber of Commerce Sixers tip-off luncheon. Been a fan ever since. Of course, I am also a diehard Birds Fan. #PhillySpecial
What do you like to do in your spare time? Getting out on the Schuylkill River Trail for a run or long walk. Laundry; I love doing laundry.
Favorite Quote: Don’t get caught watching the paint dry. Hoosiers is my fav.
Favorite Books: Sarah’s Key. Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption. I enjoy watching documentaries and learning about history. As the granddaughter of a WWI Army Veteran, understanding the history of our country and what we fight for has become a passion of mine.