Lansdale, PA US
- Write and optimize CNC Swiss Citizen programs.
- Write and optimize CNC MultiAxis, Mill-Turn, and VMC programs.
- Develop work holding and select cutting tools.
- Create and compile necessary documents to aid setting up machines.
- Integrate work with Production and Quality Departments to ensure a smooth flow of quality products through the factory.
- Detects malfunctions and troubleshoots processes.
- Ensures if programs run on machines without errors, thus ensuring the highest quality is maintained at all times.
- May perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Maintain proper documentation and records.
- Meet departmental quality, safety, and scheduling requirements.
- Adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Ability to utilize CAM system i.e. Master CAM Part maker.
- Experience working as a CNC Lathe & Mill Programmer from blueprint to first article
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Client Relationship Manager
Michael has been with The Carney Group since 2008 and has been very influential in the firm’s continued success by managing and developing a diverse base of clients and candidates throughout the Greater Philadelphia Region. Michael also supports key firm initiatives in the areas of recruiting, marketing, events, and operations. Michael began his career at PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP where he successfully helped drive the firm’s business development, marketing and branding efforts during his tenure.
Where did you grow up? North Wales, PA
Where do you live now? Phoenixville, PA
First Job: Paper boy. Had to get up very, very early to have those papers on the driveways in our neighborhood.
Where did you go to college? Penn State University
Industry specialty: Successfully staffing across most industries including healthcare, manufacturing, construction, executive, accounting, finance, HR, admin, customer service
Favorite quote: You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.
Favorite Candidate Placement: HR Director. We executed a hiring strategy that allowed the client and its management team to see an array of talent. The candidate selected received a life changing offer with tremendous growth opportunity.
What do you like to do in your spare time? Kids, Family, Sports, Friends, Lawn
Favorite sports team: Penn State
Favorite book: Band of Brothers
If you are relaxing with a cocktail after a long day, what are you enjoying? New England style IPA
Charity that matters to you: Serve on the Board of Directors for RSVP, a nonprofit that meets the needs of disadvantaged populations in our local community through volunteerism.