We are hiring a Controls Technician for manufacturing company that has a long history of developing and manufacturing large, industrial equipment that supports the aerospace and defense industry.
- Provide support for programming and troubleshooting of production equipment, PLC, HMI, and field start-ups.
- Support manufacturing department with product development and testing.
- Communicates technical issues to Facilities and Operations management.
- Apply knowledge to support goals associated with new and existing equipment projects from inception to final completion as defined by each project.
- Prioritize, focus and work on multiple projects to successfully meet customer delivery schedules.
- Work cross-functionally with other departmental team members to support the overall objectives of each project.
- Allen Bradley/Rockwell programming experience is required.