Director of Business Development, Medical Animation
Plymouth Meeting, PA US
We are hiring a Medical Animation, Director of Business Development for a technology firm who works with the medical and pharmaceutical industries globally. This role is fully remote. The main goal of this position is to generate interest in the firm and set appointments with interested parties. The meetings may be project specific as well as “capabilities” presentations whereby we present the company, qualifications and information. Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business Preferred. 5+ years' experience in medical or pharma sales strongly preferred.
- The perfect candidate will have a bachelors degree in business or sales/marketing. We are also looking for some level of pharma or advertising agency sales experience.
- Further development and maintenance of an existing client database.
- Candidate will need to be social media savvy in order to share thought leadership and capabilities for the firm in order to grow the sales pipeline.
- Once a project is awarded, it is handed off to the Project Management team. There would be little project involvement, other than being kept informed on project status in the event the client contacts them.
- Candidate should extended experience in a sales and marketing related area. Pharmaceutical or Advertising marketing is preferred.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Client Relationship Manager
Michael has been with The Carney Group since 2008 and has been very influential in the firm’s continued success by managing and developing a diverse base of clients and candidates throughout the Greater Philadelphia Region. Michael also supports key firm initiatives in the areas of recruiting, marketing, events, and operations. Michael began his career at PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP where he successfully helped drive the firm’s business development, marketing and branding efforts during his tenure.
Where did you grow up? North Wales, PA
Where do you live now? Phoenixville, PA
First Job: Paper boy. Had to get up very, very early to have those papers on the driveways in our neighborhood.
Where did you go to college? Penn State University
Industry specialty: Successfully staffing across most industries including healthcare, manufacturing, construction, executive, accounting, finance, HR, admin, customer service
Favorite quote: You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.
Favorite Candidate Placement: HR Director. We executed a hiring strategy that allowed the client and its management team to see an array of talent. The candidate selected received a life changing offer with tremendous growth opportunity.
What do you like to do in your spare time? Kids, Family, Sports, Friends, Lawn
Favorite sports team: Penn State
Favorite book: Band of Brothers
If you are relaxing with a cocktail after a long day, what are you enjoying? New England style IPA
Charity that matters to you: Serve on the Board of Directors for RSVP, a nonprofit that meets the needs of disadvantaged populations in our local community through volunteerism.