Philadelphia , PA
Responsible for assisting with a variety of HR related duties and the initial point of contact for the benefit programs including, but not limited to, medical (including HRA/HSAs), dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, 401(k) and Wellness Program.
- Works to ensure the accuracy of all benefit enrollments by providing accurate eligibility information.
- Responds to benefit inquires from employees on plan provisions and other general inquires.
- Responsible for benefit orientation during onboarding process.
- Oversees annual open enrollment process.
- Assists in the maintenance of records in HRIS system by verifying all required documentation is received.
- Produces reports from HRIS and other systems as needed.
- Strong organizational skills with a keen ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Excellent communicator (oral and written).
- Strong administrative and data management skills.
- Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint and particularly Excel, is required.
- A bachelor’s degree preferred with one (1) to two (2) years of HR/Benefits experience, OR