Conshohocken, PA US
We are hiring an HR Generalist for an educational institution in Montgomery County! Experience working in an educational environment a plus!
Great Salary plus very generous benefits! Interviews have begun, so apply today!
- Assists in the development and implementation of union and non union personnel policies and procedures
- Administers human resource plans and procedures for all organization personnel
- Maintains working relationship with union representatives and adheres to terms of labor contract
- Assists with recruitment tasks as needed (reviews applications, interviews, job fairs, etc)
- Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations
- Background in labor relations related to the Education sector
- Possess superb written and oral communication skills
- Positive attitude and able to independently manage projects and workload in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality when handling sensitive information
- Excellent computer skills including Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or Employee Relations, or 3-5 years of relevant human resource experience.
- 2-3 years demonstrated Union experience
Meet Your Recruiter
The Carney Group
If you want to know what separates The Carney Group, the answer is simple – people. People are our product and they are the reason we are so successful. From our internal team to every candidate we work with, it is our people that make the difference.
We are guided by the principle that we can make a difference in people’s lives. We are driven to successfully match clients to high-quality candidates who will make a positive impact on their business.
Help Us Help You!