We are hiring an HR Generalist for an educational institution in Montgomery County! Experience working in an educational environment a plus!
Great Salary plus very generous benefits! Interviews have begun, so apply today!
- Assists in the development and implementation of union and non union personnel policies and procedures
- Administers human resource plans and procedures for all organization personnel
- Maintains working relationship with union representatives and adheres to terms of labor contract
- Assists with recruitment tasks as needed (reviews applications, interviews, job fairs, etc)
- Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations
- Background in labor relations related to the Education sector
- Possess superb written and oral communication skills
- Positive attitude and able to independently manage projects and workload in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality when handling sensitive information
- Excellent computer skills including Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or Employee Relations, or 3-5 years of relevant human resource experience.
- 2-3 years demonstrated Union experience