Healthcare Customer Service Specialists
Blue Bell, PA US
We are growing our Premier Licensed Agent Team! We are hiring Licensed Agent Trainees starting this summer on July 10 onsite in Blue Bell.
- On the job training to learn how to be an Accident & Health Licensed Insurance Agent
- Get mentored by insurance experts!
- Make a difference in customer's lives!
- Day Shift Hours Only
- Candidates should have strong computer skills, a welcoming phone presence and a strong desire to help people!
Meet Your Recruiter
Client Relationship Coordinator
A Licensed Agent by trade, I started my career in the Health Insurance industry and worked several years for carriers as well as Brokers. After taking almost 12 years off to raise my sons, I started with The Carney Group as a Recruiting Assistant. I am now responsible for the Licensed Agent division staffing a multitude of licensed programs for our various clients. In addition, I also manage our Trade Show business.
- Where did you Grow Up: spent my early years in Chalfont and then moved to Fort Washington in High School
- Where do you live Now: North Wales, PA
- Where did you go to College: University of Delaware – chosen for the pretty campus and the fact that it was away from home yet close enough to come home if I wanted
- Industry specialty: Seasonal Licensed Agents
- Favorite Candidate placement: an Accident & Health Licensed Agent who, every year, reminds me that he has been helping others as a Licensed Agent since President Kennedy was in Office. He loves helping people and I’m lucky enough to get to help him!
- Best Career Advice you received: If you love what you do, you’ll never work a day in your life.
- First Job: Friendly’s Montgomeryville, Ice cream Window
- What do you like to do in your spare time? Run and spend time with my husband and three sons
- Favorite Vacation Spot: Myrtle Beach, SC
- Favorite sports team and why: The New York Yankees – married a New Yorker and he and our boys are obsessed – If you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em
- If you are relaxing with a cocktail after a long day, what are you enjoying? Margarita