Licensed Agent, Accident & Health
Plymouth Meeting, PA
Every Day over 12,000 Americans turn 65. Healthcare continues to be their #1 Priority, so how can YOU be the difference?
Join The Carney Group's Premier Licensing Team! Our Licensed Agent team is the best in the region. We have helped thousands of licensed agents find meaningful work. We are excited that we are currently staffing for multiple clients across the region. Our clients offer flexible schedules, competitive pay rates and more!
- Take inbound calls from prospective customers and explain features and advantages of medical plans to promote application for insurance
- Complete a cost / plan analysis to identify the best product for the prospective customer
- Goal is to determine best plan for the prospective member and enroll them in the plan of their choice.
- High school diploma / GED
- Current Accident and Health/Life Insurance license
- Prior sales/service experience in a related environment (sales/service, call center preferred). Excellent communication skills – verbal and active listening skills
- Ability to use multiple computer programs at one time.
Celebrating 27 years in business, The Carney Group was founded on the principle that we could make a difference in people's lives. We have been able to make this difference through our Healthcare and Insurance Division which has experience significant growth supporting our healthcare clients throughout the Greater Philadelphia region and nationally.