Logistics Administrator for a manufacturing client in Chester County
If you have a background in Supply Chain or Logistics, this is a great job for you!
- Support Logistics to ensure accurate movement of inventory, receipts of purchased goods and services.
- Track and record stock movement of company owned finished goods to outside warehouse
- Track and monitor inventory sent to/from 3rd party tolling locations
- Coordinate customer specific labeling requirements for outbound shipments
- Maintain packaging materials inventory and adjust/reconcile inventory as per month end procedures.
- Supports Shipping Supervisor in daily activities relating to inbound and outbound freight, including receipt of raw materials when necessary.
- Ensure materials are received in good order and quantities tie to purchase order