Maintenance Work Order Manager
King of Prussia, PA
We are hiring a Maintenance Work Order Manager for a large services firm in Montgomery County! This position is responsible for training and coaching team members on established process, identifying process improvements, and establishing and maintaining operational client contacts.
- This position ensures all services issues are addressed in a timely manner based on the requirements of the customers, and has a significant responsibility directly impacting business profitability.
- Manage escalations from vendors, clients, and internal partners to successful closure.
- BA/BS from an accredited college or university or equivalent in education and work experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in a client facing role preferably in the facility services industry.
- Experience managing a team of 6-8 people.
- General Contractor, Electrical or other trades related license preferred.