Marketing & Events Coordinator
North Wales, PA 19454
Brand New Opportunity at a well respected and growing Non Profit in Montgomery County! This is a fantastic, part time opportunity for someone who loves helping people and making a difference! The Marketing & Events Coordinator is responsible for assisting in the planning, organizing and directing the programs and events as well as the overall communications initiatives.
- Assist in the planning, development and promotion of programs and events
- Create promotional material for various projects and events
- Chair committee meetings and coordinate volunteers for events as needed
- Maintain the website including content and calendar of events
- Develop and coordinate publicity and communications for programs and events.
- Develop creative, professional marketing materials that promote benefits and services.
- Coordinate the design and content of publications. (ability to use design software such as Publisher, Adobe Photoshop, Canva, etc.)
- Utilize various social media platforms to promote events and programs
- Minimum of four years of higher education in a related field, or a combination of education and work experience
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Excellent self-management and organizational skills
- Ability to manage changing routines and skill to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to develop a strong working rapport, establish credibility, and maintain excellent relationships with co-workers, members, executives, volunteers, and committee members
- Ability to respond promptly in stress and pressure situations with poise · Experience working or volunteering with non-profit organizations and events preferred
- Minimum of two years’ experience in creative design, publications or similar field preferred
- Proficiency with basic Office programs, email and internet
- Advanced computer proficiency, including ability to learn Chamber-specific software