Patient Service Rep
Philadelphia , PA US
Brand New Job in Philly! We are hiring Patient Service Representatives for a well-respected medical practice in Philly! Full Time. Onsite. Tons of Parking & Easy Access via SEPTA! GREAT Salary plus full benefits once hired permanently! Since this is a medical practice, candidates must be fully COVID-19 Vaccinated.
- Experience with EMR Systems, specifically NextGen required.
- Call Center Experience a plus!
- Greeting patient and obtains, verifies, updates and compiles all registration, demographic and insurance information required.
- Answers telephone and provides information regarding fees, marketing and services.
- Prepares patient medical record for new patients and updates information for existing patients. Reviews patient records for completion and returns to record room.
- Enters patient charges into billing system including total bill, recording the information, collecting payments, completing insurance papers and recording charges, payments and adjustments.
- Contacts patients by telephone or mail regarding appointments, insurance information and/or payment issues
Meet Your Recruiter
The Carney Group
If you want to know what separates The Carney Group, the answer is simple – people. People are our product and they are the reason we are so successful. From our internal team to every candidate we work with, it is our people that make the difference.
We are guided by the principle that we can make a difference in people’s lives. We are driven to successfully match clients to high-quality candidates who will make a positive impact on their business.
Help Us Help You!