Quality Control Engineer
We are hiring for a quality control engineer to manage a critical manufacturing line of 30-40 machines for an organization that supports the aerospace and defense industries in the Parkersburg, WV area.
- Oversees and monitors the inspection and testing of materials, parts, and products to ensure adherence to established quality standards.
- Establishes inspection protocols, defines sampling procedures, and determines equipment and mechanisms to be used in the testing process.
- Recommends changes in specifications of materials, parts, and products based on inspection results.
- May formulate and revise quality control policies and procedures.
- Will report to a manager or head of a unit/department.
- Working team member that may validate or coordinate the work of others on a support team.
- Suggests improvements to process, is a knowledge resource for other team members.
- Thorough knowledge of the team processes.
- Bachelor’s degree or 2 years of relative experience preferred
Senior Client Relationship Manager
Michael has been with The Carney Group since 2008 and has been very influential in the firm’s continued success by managing and developing a diverse base of clients and candidates throughout the Greater Philadelphia Region. Michael also supports key firm initiatives in the areas of recruiting, marketing, events, and operations. Michael began his career at PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP where he successfully helped drive the firm’s business development, marketing and branding efforts during his tenure.
Where did you grow up? North Wales, PA
Where do you live now? Phoenixville, PA
First Job: Paper delivery boy. Had to get up very, very early to have those papers on the driveways in our neighborhood. Good thing my sisters would wake up with me and drive me around!
Where did you go to college? The Pennsylvania State University
Industry specialty: Successfully staffing across most industries including healthcare, manufacturing, construction, executive, accounting, finance, HR, admin, customer service
Favorite quote: You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.
Favorite Candidate Placement: HR Director. We executed a hiring strategy that allowed the client and its management team to see an array of talent. The candidate selected received a life changing offer with tremendous growth opportunity.
What do you like to do in your spare time? Kids, Family, Sports, Friends, Lawn
Favorite sports team: Penn State
Favorite book: Band of Brothers
If you are relaxing with a cocktail after a long day, what are you enjoying? New England style IPA
Charity that matters to you: Serve on the Board of Directors for RSVP, a nonprofit that meets the needs of disadvantaged populations in our local community through volunteerism.