Real Estate Administrative Assistant
Plymouth Meeting, PA US
Real Estate and Property Management Firm is looking for an administrative assistant to join their growing team! Permanent Job, Onsite, with Salary plus benefits! Candidate should be organized, enthusiastic, reliable, and ready to be part of the team.
- Must have ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook required.
- Setup and maintain leases in filing and accounting systems
- Preparation of monthly reports and notifications
- Formulate monthly newsletter
- Miscellaneous A/R and A/P items
- Record keeping and database management
- Experience in lease administration a plus.
- Backup receptionist duties
Meet Your Recruiter
Gabrielle Nicoletti Ferrier
Client Service Coordinator
Where did you Grow Up - Blue Bell, PA.
Where do you live Now- I currently live in Center City, Philadelphia but looking forward to moving out to the suburbs soon.
Where did you go to College - I went to St. Joseph’s University and received my Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology and Dual Master’s Degree in Elementary/Special Education.
Best Career Advice you ever got- Everyone is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind always.
What do you like to do in your spare time? I enjoy spending time with my family, being outdoors, trying new restaurants, reading and painting (alcohol inks, acrylic paint pouring).
Favorite Vacation Spot- My favorite vacation spot is Stone Harbor, NJ.
Favorite sports team and why- Philadelphia Eagles, I love a good underdog story!
Favorite Book- This is a tough one! My favorite currently is The Henna Artist by Alka Joshi.
If you are relaxing with a cocktail after a long day, what are you enjoying? Any cocktail with lavender, mint or cucumber!