Plymouth Meeting, PA
Brand New Opportunity for a Recruiter to join a growing staffing firm! Looking for a recruiter who can work a full desk and manage a key book of business. Salary with uncapped earning potential with very generous commission structure where recruiters have earned well into 6-figures annually. Plus great benefits including comprehensive medical insurance, dental, vision along with 3+ weeks' Personal Time off plus numerous paid holidays throughout the year!
- Partnering with account managers to determine staffing needs
- Performing in-person, phone and video interviews with candidates
- Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved
- Making recommendations to company hiring managers
- Join key organizations and board to increase awareness of the company's vision and mission
- 3-5 years' experience in Recruiting and Staffing
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred.