Blue Bell, PA
Our Recruiting Coordinator works as a member of the Recruiting and Sales Team to provide support for key clients. This position provides day-to-day administrative support to the Recruiting Team, database administration and research to target organizations to provide appropriate candidate prospects. This role requires effectively multi-tasking while providing excellent customer service and building solid working relationships with our clients and the recruiting team in order to effectively manage all matters independently. Bachelors Degree strongly preferred. Recent College Grads please apply!
- Provide assistance with reference checks
- Pre-screen and interview scheduling for Recruiters or Client Hiring Managers
- Arrange appointments with potential candidates requiring extensive phone time
- Enter and maintain candidate information into applicant tracking system
- Create, file and maintain filing system for resumes, applications and miscellaneous paperwork
- Ability to communicate effectively with others, both verbally and written.
- Proficiency in MS Office and the ability to navigate within the various Technology systems.
- Consistent and daily interaction with job candidates through phone calls and emails.
- Improve applicant flow by assisting with development of a network of potential candidates through social media, current candidate referrals and networking.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize competing needs, along with the ability to perform under strict deadlines.
- Professional in appearance and manner.