King of Prussia, PA US
Great New Opportunity for a Staff Accountant to join a well-respected company in Montgomery County! This position offers a significant growth opportunity for a hard-working person who is looking be part of a growing business! Competitive compensation package to include great benefits! Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred. Experience in Real Estate or Construction a plus!
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to effectively communicate with various departments which include operations, purchasing, accounting, etc.
- Able to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Needs strong computer skills and the ability to navigate databases.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Maintaining financial reports, records and general ledger accounts
- All accounting functions typical of a real estate development office which can include accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, construction draws
- Ability to run reports, create formulas, and spreadsheets.
- Performs general cost accounting and other related duties for the organization.
Meet Your Recruiter
Gabrielle Nicoletti Ferrier
Client Service Coordinator
Where did you Grow Up - Blue Bell, PA.
Where do you live Now- I currently live in Center City, Philadelphia but looking forward to moving out to the suburbs soon.
Where did you go to College - I went to St. Joseph’s University and received my Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology and Dual Master’s Degree in Elementary/Special Education.
Best Career Advice you ever got- Everyone is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind always.
What do you like to do in your spare time? I enjoy spending time with my family, being outdoors, trying new restaurants, reading and painting (alcohol inks, acrylic paint pouring).
Favorite Vacation Spot- My favorite vacation spot is Stone Harbor, NJ.
Favorite sports team and why- Philadelphia Eagles, I love a good underdog story!
Favorite Book- This is a tough one! My favorite currently is The Henna Artist by Alka Joshi.
If you are relaxing with a cocktail after a long day, what are you enjoying? Any cocktail with lavender, mint or cucumber!