Great New Opportunity for a Staff Accountant to join a well-respected manufacturing firm in Philly! This position offers a significant growth opportunity for a hard-working person who is looking be part of a growing business! Competitive compensation package to include great benefits! Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred. Experience in Manufacturing, Distribution, Wholesale a plus!
- Oversee the company’s inventory positions, organize inventory, and execute necessary adjustments.
- Communicate with operations, the purchasing department, and our controller on inventory related matters.
- Ability to maintain our inventory database and work with our cycle count system
- Implement new systems while working with new technology and upgrades to current systems.
- Supervise rack configurations effectively and maintains accuracy of all bin locations.
- Investigates and resolves inventory discrepancies, outbound delivery shortages, and inventory adjustments.
- Capable of calculating figures and comprehending velocity/movement reports.
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to effectively communicate with various departments which include operations, purchasing, accounting, etc.
- Able to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Needs strong computer skills and the ability to navigate databases.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Ability to run reports, create formulas, and spreadsheets.