Union Payroll Specialist
King of Prussia, PA
Our Accounting Division is Hiring!
Brand New! We are hiring a Union Payroll Specialist for a well-respected construction company in King of Prussia!
- Candidate must have 3-5 years' experience processing union payroll internally
- Experience in the Construction Industry a plus!
- Process new hire and change transactions for union employees timely and accurately.
- Verify accuracy of data entry and correct setup of taxes and deductions.
- Assist employees and management with questions, concerns or requests regarding payroll. This includes properly applying technical knowledge and skills, communicating and listening effectively.
- Manage workflow to ensure all transactions are processed timely and accurately.
- Review payroll documents for compliance with policies and procedures.
- Stay current on regulatory, legal and other payroll developments to foresee and/or address payroll initiatives
- Solid understanding and working knowledge of payroll processes and systems, particularly in an union environment
- Strong knowledge of state and federal payroll regulations, with an emphasis on multi-state and local taxation
- MS Office and computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- High degree of professionalism and solid ability in delivering high quality customer service and establishing/maintaining effective and collaborative working relationships.
- Excellent judgment, analytical and problem-solving skills